Monday 1 August 2016

My Skin Saviour: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair


Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair has well and truly saved my skin. I was introduced to this product in mini form, within an Estée Lauder gift set. Though the serum is essentially marketed for older skin, claiming it reduces the signs of ageing and helps skin look younger, it has solved all my (21 year old) skin problems. 


Shop here

At a bit of a hefty price of £52 per 30ml bottle, I really do think it's worth the money. You need a small amount, and even my tiny bottle has lasted me 2 months - and I've been using it daily! The standard 30ml bottle comes with a pipette feature, making it super easy to use and limiting any mess. 

The serum has given my skin a lift, and made me look, what I can only describe as a little more alive. It's given my complexion an even tone which I never had before. I have had zero break outs in the two month period I've been using it - though I'm not sure I can claim that these two variables are 100% related. 

All in all, this is a beautiful product and I cannot recommend it enough. What are your skincare favourites and what is your go-to saviour? 

India x



No comments:

Post a Comment